www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Now I started I cant stop

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Now I started I cant stop - Page 5 Empty Re: Now I started I cant stop

Post by Diddy Mon Feb 06 2012, 19:39

i got the dogs to pick up the tools m8 bett job.plus thay dont ask for oney just food & water.ill get ther.difrent if i can get it painted befor rallys start as need time for paint to harden off good.keep me posted about the other little lump m8.as will need a lit time to get the funds.
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Now I started I cant stop - Page 5 Empty Re: Now I started I cant stop

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06 2012, 23:05

Turns out the common thought that the Scott SE has the same bore and stroke as the Scott Long Stroke Flyer was miss found, even though it appears true in the sales info the bore on a SE is 78mm not 73mm as the sales info states, Checked this with another Scott owner and his 78mm, so discovered something new about the Scott SE stationary engine Smile
Seems to be the sales info is about a preproduction models, which also has a seprate induction tube, but it would seem that this was not sutable for production and a larger and new design barrel was cast, shame I cant really confirm it Sad
Well I found it a intresting few hours

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5