www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

oh no not again ... Amanco chore boy

+4
Appletop
Lewis MacRae
JONESEY
matt86
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

oh no not again ... Amanco chore boy  - Page 6 Empty Re: oh no not again ... Amanco chore boy

Post by Lewis MacRae Sun Dec 22 2013, 23:07

Oh well "SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECKSAVERS""  lol! lol! 

Admin

Back to top Go down

oh no not again ... Amanco chore boy  - Page 6 Empty Re: oh no not again ... Amanco chore boy

Post by matt86 Sun Feb 16 2014, 01:46

Been having a fiddle with the chore boy in the last week over am couple of nights and got all back together now .

Running a lot better now , made a new fuel line with a check valve on the bottom in the tank but i still think il be ordering a proper one to go on the carb from the states ..Also i notices the carb mating surface was way not true so was placed in the lathe and clocked up some parts was as hight as 1.5mm difference, that was faced off . Also found the needle was rather loose so could be drawing air in so inspected and was no glad so a gland has been made with a gland type nut to hold the string packing in the recess .

Will get it out for a proper run tomorrow need to clean oiler out 1st and set drip rate and get the mag on and timed up too

Top job i say  Smile 

matt

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:14

Sounding great mate getting there

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:36

cheers mate , i got a few little bits to do now before it be ready , the paintworks is far from perfect but its good enough for a while untill i decide what to do .... i may just leave it .

Going out today for a play and try and get the mag on and timed up .

matt

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6