www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

rebuilt to rally frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls

+4
JONESEY
Foden
Abes
hob
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 Empty Re: rebuilt to rally frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls

Post by kevjhnsn Wed Apr 10 2013, 02:24

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 100_0810

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 100_0811

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 100_0812

bill
i didnt find a single FP stamped on the pump anywere mate
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 Empty Re: rebuilt to rally frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:00

Pumps working well Kev, nice job mate. 👍

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Thu Apr 11 2013, 00:34

cheers stu mate
and now its so easy to move around and in out of trailer Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 13:15

kevjhnsn wrote:cheers stu mate
kev

Makes things a lot easier now Kev.

How long before you attend the first rally of the season? And what are you planning on taking?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:34

stationary stu wrote:
kevjhnsn wrote:cheers stu mate
kev

Makes things a lot easier now Kev.

How long before you attend the first rally of the season? And what are you planning on taking?

Stu.

stu its only about 4 weeks now
will at llandudno
taking a briggs and stratton genorator Very Happy Very Happy
no will be taking amanco and one or the other pumps i have
what about you stu going any this year, or still sorting out your american import issues mate Wink
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 12:57

Still sorting import issues Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for rallies I have no idea, if my health doesn't improve I don't think I'm up to doing any rallies Crying or Very sad It's the same as getting away with the caravan for a few weekends away don't know if I'll be up to it. Unless I can load everything over a week and leave it in the van so as I'm not trying to do everything at the last minute. The problem with that is the van won't tow the caravan when it's loaded as it's to heavy. Just have to wait and see.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:51

stationary stu wrote:Still sorting import issues Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for rallies I have no idea, if my health doesn't improve I don't think I'm up to doing any rallies Crying or Very sad It's the same as getting away with the caravan for a few weekends away don't know if I'll be up to it. Unless I can load everything over a week and leave it in the van so as I'm not trying to do everything at the last minute. The problem with that is the van won't tow the caravan when it's loaded as it's to heavy. Just have to wait and see.

Stu.

stu
sorry to here things are that way for you mate
but warmer weathers coming that should help you a little bit
and have to buy your self a bus conversion engines at the back camper at the front Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 14:02

Kev I think things would be easier if I had a camper rather then the caravan as it can be hard work setting the caravan up. But it's the price tag that tends to put me off a proper camper so it might have to be a van/bus conversion just to save money, and if I can get something with a tail lift even better. Very Happy
Yes hopefully the warmer weather should help, and taking my meds help!!! as I wasn't well enough to go to the hospital yesterday to get my pain relief meds I'm in for a rough weekend till I can pick them up on Monday.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sat Apr 13 2013, 15:21

stationary stu wrote:Kev I think things would be easier if I had a camper rather then the caravan as it can be hard work setting the caravan up. But it's the price tag that tends to put me off a proper camper so it might have to be a van/bus conversion just to save money, and if I can get something with a tail lift even better. Very Happy
Yes hopefully the warmer weather should help, and taking my meds help!!! as I wasn't well enough to go to the hospital yesterday to get my pain relief meds I'm in for a rough weekend till I can pick them up on Monday.

Stu.
stu
have to get donna walk up and down your back Wink
other than that its the intraveinal whiskey pain releaf sysstem " ive even started to slurr myy tying thinking of it Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:19

kevjhnsn wrote:
stu
other than that its the intraveinal whiskey pain releaf sysstem " ive even started to slurr myy tying thinking of it Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Laughing Laughing Laughing I don't drink now, haven't for a few years because of the meds, I'd be lucky to finish a pint before I'd be flat on my back. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now as for Donna doing he little walk .... I don't think so I want it better not worse Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:03

stationary stu wrote:
kevjhnsn wrote:
stu
kev

Laughing Laughing Laughing I don't drink now, haven't for a few years because of the meds, I'd be lucky to finish a pint before I'd be flat on my back. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now as for Donna doing he little walk .... I don't think so I want it better not worse Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.
lol! lol! rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 2588890777 lol! lol!

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Tue May 14 2013, 04:59

i made a flatbelt for my amanco to run the pump from, heres a pic or 2 and the tin enamel signs i had reproduced with the details i needed for the amanco and what i could find for the amanco
heres the pump pulley and belting for working out the lenght i needed to cut too
and thats a shocked to be caught on camera"twinky armed" Very Happy lol! Very Happy (RAYMOND) mug in the front of shot, busy working :angel1: on his jap 2a
rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 P1000414
sign frames was a team effert ,but ray did the most seable parts of it though
rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 P1000411

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 P1000412
and the belt fitted and working well, just needs some "belt dressing to give it some more bit on the pulleys
rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 P1000413
will post a video later as HD takes ages to upload to the net Crying or Very sad
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 13:06

Great looking display Kev, should look well on the field. Was ray ment to be there or is he some kind of vagrant? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Tue May 14 2013, 22:24

stationary stu wrote:Great looking display Kev, should look well on the field. Was ray ment to be there or is he some kind of vagrant? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

stu thanks mate as always for your comments
as for raymond ,hes a local vagrant Smile hes like an illegal imigrant only cheaper and less paper work too, he just works for friendship and learning new things as we all do in are lives, new skills and the old ways of doing things 👍 , Sad for our elders Sad :doh: :stick lol: :stick lol:
in the photo he is working on his jap and i was doing the flatbelting and lots of tea inbetwen rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 2588890777 rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 2588890777
im doing for ray ,like mr jones ,stu and others to you know who you are 👍 did for me, speeking of which hope you are well and hope to here from him soon as been missing our chats
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

rebuilt to rally  frank PEARN water pump ++++ info dating help needed pleaase lads and galls - Page 3 Empty lol

Post by Raymond_Hopwood Wed May 15 2013, 12:28

some lovely pics there and the display dose look good but might want to check the cam think it might of broke after that pic lol and when did the wheel chocks become part of the display lol lets just hope my car dont brake down well your away lol

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15 2013, 12:40

:stick lol: lol! :stick lol: lol! :stick lol: Sorry I had to laugh, Ray puts up a reply and never said about you calling him a vagrant Kev. Have you got him frightened Kev, will you withdraw your knowledge if he doesn't do as you say. :stick lol: lol! :stick lol: lol!

Kev this has been one of your longest restorations I've known to come from you, does this mean your only doing this type of engine from now on or are you going back to the Villiers, BSA's and all the other engines stored in your shed?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Wed May 15 2013, 19:20

stu
ray must of missed the comments joke scratch
still doing the villiers and all other aircoolled ect as im going along just doing a mark 20 and a mk25 1940s as we speek
all out of the shelves and boxes ect , just in for tea from coming in from washing internal componants for them and cleaning up ready for building and painting the casting external bits and bobs,wish i could just do the older engines but its all about the wonga.com Smile , i have to many engines to be honest so getting ready for a clear out Embarassed but i need to get atleast one shed emptyed ready as it looking like one shed doner is going to a care home as soon as they get the paperwork from there doctor to go scratch ,not old ,frail or anything that i would say was carehome worthy to be honest ??
so need to be making room just in case that day arrives
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16 2013, 12:47

Nothing worse then lossing storage but good to see your sorting it out now as I've seen engines go for scrap because of lost storage.
Good to hear your still keeping your hand in with the small stuff, one restored and painted would sell no problem at a rally and get a good price.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3