www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

+3
earlsinclare
nutgone
kevjhnsn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 Empty Re: look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

Post by matt86 Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:09

what is it only for special occasions now ? Birthday , Christmas and new year oh and if you done something special for er indoors ... lol! lol! lol!

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 Empty Re: look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

Post by billypurves Wed Dec 26 2012, 21:11

You have nailed that one Mathew well and truly on the head. Think it may be an age thing.......on her part obviously.
billypurves
billypurves
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Wed Dec 26 2012, 21:25

billypurves wrote:You have nailed that one Mathew well and truly on the head. Think it may be an age thing.......on her part obviously.

The passe it getting too much !
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Thu Dec 27 2012, 16:40

Finally got it out of the van today and took a few more pictures .

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 098_zpsd0f04fe9

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 099_zpsd4dadda3

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 100_zps2b4c4736

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! - Page 2 101_zps8eda3ef7

matt

matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28 2012, 12:44

It looks a hell of a lot better in the day light, it looks spot on Matt, looks as if it can be used straight away without anything needing done to it, am I right? So do you have any idea what your going to break with it?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foden Fri Dec 28 2012, 12:49

stationary stu wrote:It looks a hell of a lot better in the day light, it looks spot on Matt, looks as if it can be used straight away without anything needing done to it, am I right? So do you have any idea what your going to break with it?

Stu.

Besides his back do you mean Stu? pale That small Bentall mill of mine is heavy enough for me! Smile

Pete.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28 2012, 13:36

Foden wrote:
stationary stu wrote:It looks a hell of a lot better in the day light, it looks spot on Matt, looks as if it can be used straight away without anything needing done to it, am I right? So do you have any idea what your going to break with it?

Stu.

Besides his back do you mean Stu? pale That small Bentall mill of mine is heavy enough for me! Smile

Pete.

lol! lol! lol! that's it Pete I don't think they were built with weight and mobility in mind.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:26

Stu.

Yeah it could be used straight away Stu . Think im going to try some stail bread .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:29

Foden wrote:

Stu.

Pete.

Pete and stu it is rather heavy takes 3 to get in the back of the van with a straight lift straight of the floor . Going to sort some wheels out for it soon . the ones it is on is just temporary to move it about .

matt

matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29 2012, 11:40

You'll have to wait a few weeks and see what's in your uncle Mike's stores have and take your wallet as I'm sure he'll be able to help you. Wink

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2