www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

+3
earlsinclare
nutgone
kevjhnsn
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! Empty look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

Post by matt86 Sat Dec 22 2012, 20:18

Got the little well rather heavy lump at that today .

Dont think they come more original than this ....

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! IMAG0772_zpsd3c11799

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! IMAG0771_zps29742f7e

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! IMAG0769_BURST001_zps6096cccd

sorry about the pictures but its in the back on van , and its just too heavy to get out by myself with out any wheels . So il be knocking up something on temporary wheels to get it out .... Thats when sheds done as i have no space at moment to move much . So might as well stay in there for a while .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! Empty Re: look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

Post by kevjhnsn Sun Dec 23 2012, 02:12

nice one matt i like it
and you were only 20 =40 miles from me Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! Empty Re: look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire !

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 10:02

kevjhnsn wrote:nice one matt i like it
and you were only 20 =40 miles from me Very Happy Very Happy
kev

cheers mate , was near Asby -de-la-zouch , was gone most of dat but did go the wrong way for a bit as all day the sat nav wasn't working Crying or Very sad
Got back around 3 ish

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23 2012, 11:24

Nice buy Matt, you leaving it the way it is or does it need restoring?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sun Dec 23 2012, 11:29

A cake breaker eh?

That could come in handy, once christmas is over.

What with all that left over stale cake which wants disposing of. santa

(sorry I couldn't resist it. Must be the bump on the head I got the other night).

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23 2012, 11:31

You have to be joking if you think there'll be any cake left spare in Matt's house. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

look what jumped into the back on my van in derbyshire ! Empty it happens alot

Post by earlsinclare Sun Dec 23 2012, 12:50

i always find things in mine as-well. just the other week i went to bradford a came home with something.
richard.
earlsinclare
earlsinclare
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:08

matt..whats the cake breaker in ???? it looks like a mobile laundry,all the items hung up to dry..lol..lol
look better than what you showed me the other day feller...
all you need to do now is speak to your mate in Bournemouth for some flat belt lol..lol...
did you get anything else from him ??????????
that Massey is coming in after the holiday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you need to sort out the length of belt you need for it
im guessing its going to be run off the Fairbanks ?????????

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:37

stationary stu wrote:You have to be joking if you think there'll be any cake left spare in Matt's house. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

good one stu , mrs hasn't made too much this year , only a Christmas cake and some sausage rolls .
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:39

stationary stu wrote:You have to be joking if you think they'll be any cake left spare in Matt's house. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

ive heard that as fast as Ann Marie makes them the fat boy eats them..cakes pies etc....
ha ha ha ....

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:42

mike d wrote:matt..whats the cake breaker in ???? it looks like a mobile laundry,all the items hung up to dry..lol..lol
look better than what you showed me the other day feller...
all you need to do now is speak to your mate in Bournemouth for some flat belt lol..lol...
did you get anything else from him ??????????
that Massey is coming in after the holiday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you need to sort out the length of belt you need for it
im guessing its going to be run off the Fairbanks ?????????

YEs mate matts mobile wash and dry service Laughing Laughing

Wait untill you see it in the flesh mate , looks like has just been stood for years with not much use ...

I will be using it off whatever but at moment could the the A or the headless . Great news about the massey ... your not the only 1 cant wait Laughing Laughing

Once i have got it on a trolley i will measure up for a belt and give you a bell mush .... that ok ?

matt

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:44

mike d wrote:
stationary stu wrote:You have to be joking if you think they'll be any cake left spare in Matt's house. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

ive heard that as fast as Ann Marie makes them the fat boy eats them..cakes pies etc....
ha ha ha ....

that should be the case but not being eating as much latley as she has not made many for a while ... or when she does im at work all day and her or her son eats them im lucky to get 1 or maybe 2 slices at a push ! Jay had a chunk of cake a while back must of been 1/4 of a cake .... more like a bloody door wedge Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:45

why not do it the way my wheels are ???????

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:47

stationary stu wrote:Nice buy Matt, you leaving it the way it is or does it need restoring?

Stu.

the plans are simple make a trolley for it , and give it a oil up and leave as it is .

Ive had enough of painting these days . the fowler will probably be one of the last i paint i think . Takes too bloody long then you can be so anal about the paint after getting chipped etc within a few years be chipped etc .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:47

mike d wrote:why not do it the way my wheels are ???????

thats the plan mush , but i need some wheels for it ... got any ?

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Dec 23 2012, 15:06

well you seen what ive got....

mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 12:18

Can't wait till you have it on a trolley and belted up see how it goes. Very Happy (How far down your to do list is it? ) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Mon Dec 24 2012, 13:52

stationary stu wrote:Can't wait till you have it on a trolley and belted up see how it goes. Very Happy (How far down your to do list is it? ) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

right at the flipping bottom lol Laughing Laughing

not really , once shed is done think that be the next job , wont take long to do that at all . But i did make up a tempory trolley on casters to get it out of the van . still in van at moment , when rain stops il prob go fetch it out .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Mon Dec 24 2012, 22:11

matt86 wrote:
stationary stu wrote:Can't wait till you have it on a trolley and belted up see how it goes. Very Happy (How far down your to do list is it? ) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

right at the flipping bottom lol Laughing Laughing

not really , once shed is done think that be the next job , wont take long to do that at all . But i did make up a tempory trolley on casters to get it out of the van . still in van at moment , when rain stops il prob go fetch it out .

matt
matt
the way its raining , Sad Wink Very Happy Rolling Eyes Very Happy you may be able to float it out the van to the shed on a wheel-less trolley
the river here is the highest its ever been in the 300 yrs of records ,the weire with a 20ft drop normally at this time is 4ft under the rivers water level affraid affraid another 2 ft more and its at my home doors Shocked Shocked engines safe until 3ft Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Mon Dec 24 2012, 23:48

kevjhnsn wrote: engines safe until 3ft Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Thank God for that!

(seriously though Kev, hope you're gona be OK).

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25 2012, 08:14

Hope things turn out ok for you Kev, can't be much fun having to watch and wait just to see if your going to be safe from the water in your own home.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Tue Dec 25 2012, 10:18

It didnt stop raining in the end Crying or Very sad

Its still in the van , and its dry but she says im not aloud to do anything dirty today or tomorow Mad

Oh well i have a few days off before the new year .

Happy christmas to all and kev hope turns out ok for you

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26 2012, 11:52

matt86 wrote:It didnt stop raining in the end Crying or Very sad

Its still in the van , and its dry but she says im not aloud to do anything dirty today or tomorow Mad

matt

Matt you often go out and do dirty things in the van lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Wed Dec 26 2012, 16:40

nothing like getting down and dirty is there Laughing Laughing Laughing

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billypurves Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:20

matt86 wrote:It didnt stop raining in the end Crying or Very sad

matt

At your age I wanted to do dirty things ....in the van, out the van, under the van , top of the van, side of the van etc etc etc.
billypurves
billypurves
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next