www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

bsa is now under the running and ready for the painting to begin

+6
hob
YorkshireChugger
matt86
DanBoy
mike d
kevjhnsn
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

bsa is now under the running and ready for the painting to begin - Page 5 Empty Re: bsa is now under the running and ready for the painting to begin

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Apr 13 2012, 18:15

the villers 25 ive sold him is not pritty to look at ,
multi colour paint job remains from it working days
think by the looks of bottom colour and throttle set up, its from a howard rotavator " GEM "??? possably
but is all there and tinwork is solid and stright enough for a first restore and ive done the valves in it last yr
and new fuel tap cork seal ,
and its a runner too
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

bsa is now under the running and ready for the painting to begin - Page 5 Empty Re: bsa is now under the running and ready for the painting to begin

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Apr 13 2012, 18:21

park wrote:Of course i'd give you first refusal kev, that goes without saying......i'd also like to thank you for your hospitality and all the help and advice you gave me on my visit, this was very usefull to someone like me just starting out in the hobby..... hopefully i didn't out stay my welcome?. i am well pleased with the bsa Kev you've done a cracking job, this has set me a very high bench mark for the restoration of the MK25, i have made a start on the 25 and hope to start painting in the next few days?
Cheers Parky
PM sent

parky
sill no sign of the PM mate you havnt done a kev and sent it to yourself lol
your always welcome and the kettle is always on for visitors
with my well trained house keeper lol
call or email me anytime for advice ,even if you think its daft to ask just ask me as this is how we all learn things in life
please read my logo below
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DanBoy Sat Apr 14 2012, 09:36

You are making me feel guilty now Kev! Embarassed You've bought, built, shown and sold an engine in the time it has taken me just to find room in the garage to get near the Briggs I had from you. Still haven't put a spanner near it yet. Grand job you are doing there mate, especially in the cramped conditions.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14 2012, 12:16

DanBoy wrote: Grand job you are doing there mate, especially in the cramped conditions.

I heard he can peel an orange in his pocket, well I think that's what he was doing. lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sat Apr 14 2012, 13:00

stationary stu wrote:
DanBoy wrote: Grand job you are doing there mate, especially in the cramped conditions.

I heard he can peel an orange in his pocket, well I think that's what he was doing. lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

now that made me chuckle .... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sat Apr 14 2012, 13:31

stationary stu wrote:

Stu.

thanks lads
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Cool Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5