www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Not had a Lister in 25 years......

+7
blue cat
Woodsman
mattblack
nickh
cranium
StuartTurnerSteve
Foden
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Not had a Lister in 25 years...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Not had a Lister in 25 years......

Post by blue cat Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:29 pm

The red one was owned and restored by the late Ken Bridge (I think Worcester area).

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Not had a Lister in 25 years...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Not had a Lister in 25 years......

Post by StuartTurnerSteve Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Thanks, I've heard that name come up, not sure where it is now.

StuartTurnerSteve
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StuartTurnerSteve Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Sorry for another video this will be the last for a while, just sorted out a few kinks and gave it a good run of an hour or so to check the cooling was working ok. top half started to warm in that time but was still plenty to go. Also decided to try out the zorst off my Barr and Stroud to see how that sounded.

StuartTurnerSteve
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3