www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Here are some engines I have played around with

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here  are some engines I have played around with - Page 2 Empty Re: Here are some engines I have played around with

Post by mike d Mon Apr 11 2011, 23:47

matt86_wd2 wrote:
JONESEY wrote:I would blind fold and tie yer hands up until we get there Laughing Laughing Laughing that sounds a bit kinky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile

shall i grovel in front of his lordship as well .... ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MATT...you could do but i doubt if it will help... lol! lol! lol!

regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Here  are some engines I have played around with - Page 2 Empty Re: Here are some engines I have played around with

Post by matt86 Mon Apr 11 2011, 23:50

mike d wrote:
matt86_wd2 wrote:
JONESEY wrote:I would blind fold and tie yer hands up until we get there Laughing Laughing Laughing that sounds a bit kinky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey Smile

shall i grovel in front of his lordship as well .... ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MATT...you could do but i doubt if it will help... lol! lol! lol!

regards...mike...

probally no need to do that just my imagination going a bit over the top Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 11:36

Well guys the latest word around the monor is Jonesey will no longer be writing on the forum affraid he's hired someone to do it for him, He now has a reader and writer so he doesn't have to strain his eyes or bend his fingers. The writer has even been told to spell badly so as we can't tell the differance lol! lol! lol!

Mike don't worry about not doing any work he has that many staff he probably doesn't even know who you are until his butler announces you when you call to see him.

****NEWS FLASH**** his Lordship is now only using bottled water in his swimming pool as the servants keep drinking the asses milk.

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Tue Apr 12 2011, 20:12

You boys need to get a life Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing One off these days I am going to have a big BBQ and get you all down here tongue tongue tongue tongue
Jonesey Smile Smile Smile
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Tue Apr 12 2011, 20:31

JONESEY wrote:You boys need to get a life Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing One off these days I am going to have a big BBQ and get you all down here tongue tongue tongue tongue
Jonesey Smile Smile Smile

or dont u mean a hog roast banquet .... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 20:49

Shit he's going to set alight to the new forest Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Sat Apr 16 2011, 23:52

better hurry up and get the h2 pump unit all sorted and mike better pull his finger out and get one , just in case there is a fire Laughing Laughing Laughing
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 17 2011, 00:55

matt86_wd2 wrote:better hurry up and get the h2 pump unit all sorted and mike better pull his finger out and get one , just in case there is a fire Laughing Laughing Laughing

If he sets fire to the new forest you will need a lot more than a LISTER H2 pump to put that out.... lol! lol! lol!
its one hell of a size,mind you i cant see him setting fire to his own land.... scratch scratch scratch
oh s--t didn't he tell you that he owns the whole of it??? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17 2011, 12:02

and you boys could be the BBQ for upsetting him lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Apr 17 2011, 23:50

stationary stu wrote:and you boys could be the BBQ for upsetting him lol! lol!

STU..its not just us,your included as well..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18 2011, 13:28

mike d wrote:

regards...mike...

No Mike I'll defend His Lordship till my death, I don't know what makes you think I could have possibly done any little thing to upset the old fart. lol! lol! lol!

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Tue Apr 19 2011, 02:24

stationary stu wrote:
mike d wrote:

regards...mike...

No Mike I'll defend His Lordship till my death, I don't know what makes you think I could have possibly done any little thing to upset the old fart. lol! lol! lol!

Stu

spot on STU....if he ever caches hold of us all,we will all get 40 lashes each..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
then we will be sorry....
regards...mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 11:38

MMMMMMMMMMM 40 lashes can I go first lol! lol! lol!

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Tue Apr 19 2011, 12:59

stationary stu wrote:MMMMMMMMMMM 40 lashes can I go first lol! lol! lol!

Stu

MR BIG..i was rite in my assumption about you kinky bugger..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
perhaps you will survive on the inside....they like a nice fresh bit of meat... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
regards..mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Tue Apr 19 2011, 23:29

Thats a good one Mike see if the old sod can answer that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Tue Apr 19 2011, 23:59

JONESEY wrote:That's a good one Mike see if the old sod can answer that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jonesey

perhaps hes already gone down?????poor bugger.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
regards..mike....
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20 2011, 14:34

mike d wrote:
stationary stu wrote:MMMMMMMMMMM 40 lashes can I go first lol! lol! lol!

Stu

MR BIG..i was rite in my assumption about you kinky bugger..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
perhaps you will survive on the inside....they like a nice fresh bit of meat... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
regards..mike...

Don't knock it till you try it. Try everything once and twice if you like it lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2