www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Wipac type petrol tap

2 posters

Go down

Wipac type petrol tap Empty Wipac type petrol tap

Post by donp Mon Dec 13 2021, 16:56

Hi all, am wanting a WIPAC TYPE petrol tap, one that has a glass bowl kept in place with a horseshoe shaped piece tensioned via a thumbscrew,   tried to order one from Villers parts but George tells me he has none left,  message me with your asking amount and if possible a P and P cost as well,  but please make sure ALL 3 sets of threads are in good condition.   One on ebay does not look in V G C

Anyone have a Ewarts type petrol tap with a 1/4 BSP  thread at both places, thats for tank and copper pipe fixing point, let me know please as looks like the Wipac tap is a no goer
PLEASE NOTE, PETROL TAP NO LONGER NEEDED, thanks for all help.

Don

Last edited by donp on Sat Jan 15 2022, 22:11; edited 2 times in total
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Wipac type petrol tap Empty Re: Wipac type petrol tap

Post by blue cat Tue Dec 14 2021, 18:57

I think most used ones are about in the same condition as the one on ebay, mine certainly is and the thumbscrew is missing !!

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down