www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382

3 posters

Go down

Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382 Empty Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382

Post by soutra Wed Jan 27 2021, 11:43

Hi All
I am trying to get hold of issues number 373 and 382 of the magazine Stationary Engine. In particular I want the two articles by Nigel McBurney these issues contain on the restoration of a Wolseley WD 2 engine. If either of the whole issues are not available I am very happy to reimburse in full costs of photocopies of the two articles to be sent to me. Am a bit out on a limb in NW Sutherland [100miles NW of Inverness] so am unlikely to be able to pop around and pick them up!
Many Thanks
John [Soutra]

soutra

Back to top Go down

Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382 Empty Re: Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382

Post by Alanengine Wed Jan 27 2021, 12:16

Hi, I just won a few old copies on eBay and amongst them is 373!
I've not read any yet but if you wished I could scan the article on the Wolseley and email it to you?

Alan

Alanengine
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382 Empty Re: Wolseley WD 2 Rebuild Stationary Engine Magazine articles issues nos. 373 & 382

Post by georgineer Thu Jan 28 2021, 12:04

When I visited the Internal Fire museum in South Wales a couple of years ago they had loads of back issues of SEM in the shop, at very reasonable prices. It might be worth asking them if they can supply by post. Unfortunately I had just finished completing my collection with overpriced copies from ebay sellers!

George B.

georgineer
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down