www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Norman T300 Flywheel

2 posters

Go down

Norman T300  Flywheel Empty Norman T300 Flywheel

Post by donp Sun Jan 05 2020, 15:55

Anyone need a Flywheel for a Norman T300, it is scruffy but there is no damage the timing marks can still be seen on outer rim. I am not sure if it fits both MK1 and MK2  T300`s

Now with this being ALLOY I do not think it would travel very well via a courier so am prepared to meet up to a reasonable  distance of say 50 miles to get it to you but this will have to be paid for first, I get approx. 45 mpg so you can work it out, am open to sensible offer and could send a photo of wheel to an email address.   PM me only please with email address if interested

Last edited by workyticket on Sun Jan 12 2020, 11:46; edited 4 times in total
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Norman T300  Flywheel Empty Re: Norman T300 Flywheel

Post by blue cat Sun Jan 05 2020, 17:59

It will not fit both Mk1 and Mk2 T300 engines. The Mk1 has a tapered shaft and the Mk2 has a parallel shaft (although there was some crossover in 1945 when old parts were being used up on Mk2 engines).

It should be strong enough to survive courier shipment, in my opinion.

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down