www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

stuart turner marine engines.plus others.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

stuart turner marine engines.plus others. - Page 2 Empty Re: stuart turner marine engines.plus others.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 22:02

Dave,

Ian said you had the R3 going? how was it, do you think you will like Stuart Strokers? hope your pleased with the R3M, now get on with the R3MC!

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

stuart turner marine engines.plus others. - Page 2 Empty Re: stuart turner marine engines.plus others.

Post by Diddy Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:09

going to make base for it tomoz.got to fit the water tank & fuel tank then a nice base.then on to the other engine hopefully it will run sweet as the other one.mite get a twin cylinder to pull to bits & do a compleate resto job on over time.as im giveing up tattooing so i mite as well use the studio for doing thease little engines.i did pm you back steve.
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:13

Hmm didnt get it Dave?

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:17

owell. not to worry.is the r2 a runner steve.& do you have any pics of it.wots the condtion like.
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:21

Just got the PM from Ian, Basicly the same as the R3 but having flywheel magneto and no water pump, been told its a runner, but not 100% sure where it is, think its part way around the M25.

stuart turner marine engines.plus others. - Page 2 Img_0910

stuart turner marine engines.plus others. - Page 2 Img_0911

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:27

if you could fined out some more deatales for me please.ther will be a drink or 2 for you mate.i think iv got the little stuart bug steve.3 turns of the handle & away it went like hell so i shut throtle down sat ticking over loveley.THANKS AGAIN STEVE FOR ALL YOUR HELP MATE.

dave
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:29

Will see what I can do, I like the little pumps keeps me happy Very Happy

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy Fri Feb 10 2012, 23:34

ok that would be great steve.defo intrested in it.are thay the same sort of waight as the r3mc.looks a nice little engine.i found a red r2 on youtube.
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12 2012, 22:08

P55 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUrWQ-Fqz7E

Cheers Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddy Thu Feb 16 2012, 13:14

cheers steve.quite a change in size.compared to the r3 i have.
Diddy
Diddy
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2