www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

large Godwin pump part 5,nearly there now.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

large Godwin pump part 5,nearly there now. - Page 2 Empty Re: large Godwin pump part 5,nearly there now.

Post by mike d Sat Jul 16 2011, 01:18

stationary stu wrote:Great job Mike, bout time Laughing Laughing I know what you mean about your back, just have to keep plodding on and catch the dry days to do it.

Stu.

yes mate your spot on there....its a bit of a bugger because years ago i would have done it in no time,but now have to pace myself like you do...
its a pity they cant transplant spines,we would be ok then...mind you it would be a bit complicated.....
i expect in years to come they will come up with a way of doing it.....will be to late for us by then..
regards,mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

large Godwin pump part 5,nearly there now. - Page 2 Empty Re: large Godwin pump part 5,nearly there now.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16 2011, 11:30

mike d wrote:
stationary stu wrote:Great job Mike, bout time Laughing Laughing I know what you mean about your back, just have to keep plodding on and catch the dry days to do it.

Stu.

yes mate your spot on there....its a bit of a bugger because years ago i would have done it in no time,but now have to pace myself like you do...
its a pity they cant transplant spines,we would be ok then...mind you it would be a bit complicated.....
i expect in years to come they will come up with a way of doing it.....will be to late for us by then..
regards,mike...

Mike just talking to my missus last night about the same thing Laughing Laughing I'm wondering if they could fuse the broken discs together to see if that would help, I know I couldn't bend over, well can't bend much now anyways but not sure about sitting if that would be a problem. They built the six million dollar man years ago I'm sure they could knock up a couple of new spines in the shed at the back of the operating theatre lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Sun Jul 17 2011, 23:19

ive already got 3 of my lower discs fused together with metal plates....
if you can do a new million dollar man,
i will rite to the new 161 million pounds lotto winners and see if they could give me a few million to fund it for us both..
after all there £1000 a week in interest..they wont begrudge to old fellers a new lease of life surly.. lol! lol!
regards,mike..
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 10:49

They would say sod that them 2 old coffin dodgers get into enough trouble the way we are without the new lease of life lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by mike d Mon Jul 18 2011, 12:43

stationary stu wrote:They would say sod that them 2 old coffin dodgers get into enough trouble the way we are without the new lease of life lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Stu..that sounds about rite mate.... lol! lol! lol!
why give the silly old fools another start,they didn't get it rite the first time.... scratch scratch
regards,mike..
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2