www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up

4 posters

Go down

Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up Empty Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up

Post by Rowehillmaster Sun Mar 05 2023, 17:09

Thanks for letting me join in - My name is Andy, I have always loved engines, vehicles and anything mechanical, being brought up in a family of engineers - I had motorbikes from the age of 8, have done club level motorsport on 2 and 4 wheels. I took early retirement in 2020, and after doing volunteer work at a Care Farm I accepted a job there 4 days a week, very rewarding Very Happy, far better than the job I retired from at a major UK aerospace company - I am a very practical, hands on engineer and have come to this forum after the sale of my series 2 Land Rover left me with loads of room in my workshop to buy a four stroke Villers powered Allen Scythe, something that had always fascinated me - I am still looking for the right Ransomes Crawler Wink .... one day ? Question

Rowehillmaster
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up Empty Re: Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up

Post by Garak Mon Mar 06 2023, 07:45

Hi Andy and welcome sign     to the forum.
Garak
Garak
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up Empty Re: Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up

Post by Woodsman Mon Mar 06 2023, 09:31

Hi Andy and a very warm welcome to the forum. Good luck with  your project but give yourself plenty of room to escape when you first start it.  Wink

Last edited by Woodsman on Wed Mar 08 2023, 08:46; edited 1 time in total
Woodsman
Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotstar5 Mon Mar 06 2023, 23:16

Hi Andy, welcome aboard.

Luckily for my pocket I had no way of transporting this when I saw it at a show Very Happy

Hello from a new guy with an engine to fix up Trimpl49

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowehillmaster Tue Mar 07 2023, 20:14

….. oowh, yes please Cool

Rowehillmaster
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down