www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister fuel tank ?

2 posters

Go down

Lister fuel tank ? Empty Lister fuel tank ?

Post by Earlybird Sun Apr 18 2021, 19:05

Hi. I just recently acquired this fuel tank not long after selling a lister diesel startomatic minus it's tank. The bits all came from same place albeit with a long time between so I'm wondering is this the missing tank. I'm quite liking it myself and it's in great condition so maybe someone could tell me whether it's a universal tank that would go well with another project or whether it's specific so to speak. I it has a large float inside and the little chain and weight presumably so u can check the fuel level easily?Lister fuel tank ? 20210413
Lister fuel tank ? 20210413
Lister fuel tank ? 20210414

Earlybird
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Lister fuel tank ? Empty Re: Lister fuel tank ?

Post by Earlybird Sun Apr 18 2021, 19:36

Missed a pic

Earlybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Earlybird Sun Apr 18 2021, 19:37

Lister fuel tank ? 20210418

Earlybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Appletop Mon Apr 19 2021, 18:31

That is a correct tank for a Lister C/S diesel, probably the one from your start a matic set.
Appletop
Appletop
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Earlybird Mon Apr 19 2021, 18:55

Ok thanks . I think the engine is a later type . I remember seeing the cs diesels at sales and liking them but was put off by the weight I'll enclose a photo of the engine for you to see. I decided to sell it on as I hadn't looked at it properly when I bought it . I had the idea to just keep the engine then spotted the mounting holes for the generator and felt it best to go as a complete unit and let someone who knew what they're doing tackle it. The fuel tank would be suitable tho I might just hang on to it for now . I must admit I do like it and I thought someone would be able to identify it . Thanks Martin Lister fuel tank ? 20210419Lister fuel tank ? 20210419Lister fuel tank ? 20210419Lister fuel tank ? 20210419

Earlybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down