www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale

2 posters

Go down

Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Empty Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale

Post by craigx Wed Nov 27 2019, 14:48

Petter PAZ1, starting handle and operator handbook. A bit dusty.  Ran today after 2 years in the garage.
Lister LD1, starting handle and instruction book. In good order, but not run recently as injector needs some attention. A bit dusty.  
£50 for both as I now need room in my little garage for another project. tried to add photos.

Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Img_2011
Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Img_2010
Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Img_2012

Last edited by craigx on Mon Dec 09 2019, 11:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reduced price)

craigx
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Empty Re: Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale

Post by trailrider Thu Dec 12 2019, 15:50

Hi.Are these still for sale?

trailrider

Back to top Go down

Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale Empty Re: Petter PAZ1 and Lister LD1 for sale

Post by craigx Thu Dec 12 2019, 15:59

yes they are.

craigx
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by trailrider Sat Dec 14 2019, 10:15

Hi.Sorry for the late reply.Just realised where you are!!Bit too far from Derbyshire I think.Thanks for your time.Good luck with the sale.

trailrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down