www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister G and others.

Go down

Lister G and others. Empty Lister G and others.

Post by philipagri Wed Aug 14 2019, 14:12

I have for sale a few engines I won't get around to restore.

Lister G single cylinder as found, last drove a sawbench locally, the engine turns over, missing fuel and water tanks. £75.
Coborn C6 air cooled engine £40.
Rapier water pump with JAP 2A engine with nice carrying handle, the unit doesn't turn because pump probably needs freeing, base needs attn. £25.
Bamford no2 corn grinding mill unrestored but looks to be all working, open to offers.

All located here in West Wales SA48, but I do travel "across the border" sometimes and could possibly deliver the smaller items to western England at a mutually convenient time and place. Lister G and others. Dscf1210
Lister G and others. Dscf1410

If you want more pictures let me know or better still come and have a look. Quantity vintage horticultural machines also available.
philipagri
philipagri
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Lister G and others. Empty Re: Lister G and others.

Post by philipagri Wed Aug 21 2019, 07:03

JAP 2A engine and pump now sold
philipagri
philipagri

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum