www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed

2 posters

Go down

Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed Empty Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed

Post by Garak Thu Jul 25 2019, 10:04

Does anyone have any Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp parts avaiable please?

Mixer/carb
Valve pushrod
Cylinder head
Garak
Garak
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed Empty Re: Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed

Post by miley_bob Tue Aug 06 2019, 11:13

Someone on facebook is currently breaking the remains of a 3hp Z type for spares. He has a cylinder head an lots of other bits available.

miley_bob
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed Empty Re: Fairbanks Morse 'Z' 3hp bits needed

Post by Garak Tue Aug 06 2019, 20:53

Yes, it's my one. I purchased it unseen and quickly realised it was a project that would take some time to complete with parts being difficult to get hold off so I decided to pass it on. I sold it to a chap that needed the flywheels and crank (which were in good order) and it's him that is now selling the remains.
Garak
Garak
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum