www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike

4 posters

Go down

Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike  Empty Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike

Post by Crystallattice Fri Dec 26 2014, 06:20

Hi,

I have a Warsop new Benjo rammer that I've been fixing up over the last few weeks. I now have it working fairly well but I'm in need of an operating manual to ensure I have everything adjusted properly.

I also need some spares to restore a second one if anyone has something lying around:

Fuel tap - slide type
Main spring
Amal 379 carb

Thanks in advance

Crystallattice

Back to top Go down

Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike  Empty Re: Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike

Post by Bamfordlad Sat Jan 03 2015, 12:51

You might find this link of interest, it is the History of Warsop and its machines. Make for a good read.
http://www.fairport.uk.com/pdf_downloads/Fairport_Warsop_Metrix_benjo_History.pdf

Bamfordlad
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike  Empty Re: Warsop Benjo rammer, jumping Jack, paddy's motorbike

Post by Nixie Thu Apr 23 2015, 15:49

You may want to give Amberley Chalk Pits Museum a call they have a couple there.

Bob

Nixie
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by falconeer2020 Sun Jun 21 2020, 12:49

Hi all

I've got a working one for sale

Call 07971100098 for enquiries

Best

falconeer2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down