www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Working Engine

3 posters

Go down

Working Engine Empty Working Engine

Post by dursley dog Wed Jan 09 2013, 18:33

Here's a couple of shots of my working engine (not for rallying ) a Lister LD1 . It drives my saw bench which gets used a lot at this time of year cutting wood for the log burner.As it makes a right racket when cutting I normally use it about once a week. Has anybody else got an engine that just works for a living.
Al [img:d8a3]http://Working Engine Sawbench003_zpsae964d22/albumWorking Engine Sawbench001_zpsbc29524as/a498/Keytoken/Sawbench003_zpsae964d22.jpg[/img:d8a3]
dursley dog
dursley dog
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Working Engine Empty Re: Working Engine

Post by matt86 Wed Jan 09 2013, 19:19

Alwyn , i have not got a working engine , but im on the look out for a bench saw just keeping my eye out as after a smallish one nothing too big .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Wed Jan 09 2013, 23:04

If my neighbours lived a bit further away I would definitely have working engines, but where I live right now I wouldn't get away with it, although I'm considering one for an air compressor, as I doubt I would use it every day, so could probably get away with that.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10 2013, 11:54

It would be good to try and use a house that has all it's power and water supplied by engines doing what they were built for, I think the closest to get to that is a narrow-boat.
The only thing I use with an engine attached around the home is my grass strimmer and that doesn't like to work very much Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down