www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

R.H B.IP6-Class AP

3 posters

Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty R.H B.IP6-Class AP

Post by seniorengineers Thu Sep 13 2012, 21:44

Finally have the engine in my possession, Paid the£1000.00 that took a while to raise. Looks an expensive pile of scrap, but i can assure you all, given a few months and it will look different.[img] [img][/img][img][img][/img]

Last edited by seniorengineers on Thu Sep 13 2012, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pic's)

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty Re: R.H B.IP6-Class AP

Post by Abes Thu Sep 13 2012, 22:01

No pics yet mate

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Thu Sep 13 2012, 22:12

Hi, Abes,
Think i done summut wrong somwhere, will have another go, david. affraid

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty add pic's

Post by seniorengineers Thu Sep 13 2012, 23:09

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Dsc00021[img][/img]

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Thu Sep 13 2012, 23:56

Not able to load any more as yet, can't get the paste bit to come up. not sure how i got first pic in here. will sort it tomoz. david.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 10:55

Great to hear you've managed to secure the engine, I know a few new members might be thinking a grand for that well it does look like a pile of scrap at the minute but it's had a lot of work done to it and shouldn't be to big a job to rebuild it as most of the hard work has been done. I'll let David tell you exactly what's what with the engine and I can wait for him to get started on it as I don't think it will take that long to get it up and running.

Well done David,

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 12:39

stationary stu wrote:Great to hear you've managed to secure the engine, I know a few new members might be thinking a grand for that well it does look like a pile of scrap at the minute but it's had a lot of work done to it and shouldn't be to big a job to rebuild it as most of the hard work has been done. I'll let David tell you exactly what's what with the engine and I can wait for him to get started on it as I don't think it will take that long to get it up and running.

Well done David,

Stu.

Hi stu, yes it finally home, I will load up a couple of photo's as of collection. some of the work to assemble will be reliant on the weather as i only got a small shed. That is ok for smaller part cleaning and painting, but bigger components will be done on the other trailor i am still building, but i can put me gazeebo over it as well as covering with a tarpaulin when not working on it. so will keep it all dry. I will upload some pic's of trailor too. so as to show progress. just been a tad busy of late, earning dosh to pay for engine, so not had much time for me own projects. I have knocked off some of the work I been doing, so will have more time for me own thingies now, cheers david.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty no 2 pic

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:12

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Dsc00041

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:16

good luck with the project , that will be something to get your teeth into Very Happy

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty no 3 pic

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:25

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Dsc00043

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Empty no 4 pic

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:29

R.H B.IP6-Class AP Dsc00044

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:40

matt86 wrote:good luck with the project , that will be something to get your teeth into Very Happy

matt

Thanks Matt,
you can always come over for a day, and bring mr webb with you, or even mr deacon, would be an interesting day. I am hoping to organise an event for next year, with the emphasis on stationary engine displays of all sorts, and on a hard standing site, somewhere in mid devon. I will post more info when i know more, the event will be to raise funds for a charity or 2, and no charge to exhibitors just public only, Let me know what you guys think, many thanks, David S.

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Sep 14 2012, 15:01

David somepoint me and mrs are thinking to have a holiday devon way i might just have to pop in on a afternoon and have a look at your collection .

good luck .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Fri Sep 14 2012, 19:59

matt86 wrote:David somepoint me and mrs are thinking to have a holiday devon way i might just have to pop in on a afternoon and have a look at your collection .

good luck .

matt

You will be more than welcome, not got too much about now, have the ruston, a lister sl19 3.6hp startomatic with 1.75kva genny a collection of line pulleys and shafting, and a Pullet Pump from croydon @ 120gpm + the trailor in photo's, and the exhibition trailor i am building, The items here will all be used in the display i will be putting together, with lighting and a water display feature, also a corn mill or similar,(next item to purchase) cheers David

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15 2012, 11:08

I like the sounds of the rally your organising but they can be very expensive unless you know somewhere that already has toilets etc you can use.
The same idea is going through my head but it will be for engines only and try and use a pub car park so the facilities are all there but it would be free for anyone wanting to visit and that should take away anyone thinking I'm doing it for my own benifit.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by seniorengineers Sat Sep 15 2012, 12:14

stationary stu wrote:I like the sounds of the rally your organising but they can be very expensive unless you know somewhere that already has toilets etc you can use.
The same idea is going through my head but it will be for engines only and try and use a pub car park so the facilities are all there but it would be free for anyone wanting to visit and that should take away anyone thinking I'm doing it for my own benifit.

Stu.

Yes, i got the gist of that, It is just an idea I have in my mind, as we have a dissused airfield near me, but I would need to be registered with the appropiate authority b4 instigating any plan. I will be looking into it, and yes, it would be mainly engines or old engine driven equipment etc. not tractors or large steam engines. us'll see what can happen cheers David

seniorengineers
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down