www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Norman SC Video of it running

2 posters

Go down

Norman SC Video of it running  Empty Norman SC Video of it running

Post by donp Tue Feb 27 2024, 16:46

Hi all,  collected this Norman SC a short time ago after looking for this model of engine for a good few years,   the Norman Engine guru think you all know who I am referring to tells me it was sold to a Mr. G. McAndrew on the 7th of July 1947, his location was unknown, the light green paint , not much left of it though, seems to be the original colour.  The fitted exhaust is just a temp fix till I get a one that will look better as the one on when bought was a bit on the loud side.  I made and put a video of it running onto u tube and a forum member has said he can put it on for anyone to see if they would like to, many thanks to this forum  member person.        Will just mention the smoke seen in the video is from the black paint on the silencer burning, and engine is making its own turntable  L O L   Don
Anyone have a Wolseley WD8 type silencer to part with, I know SEP usually have them but they are out of stock according to their website.

donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Norman SC Video of it running  Empty Re: Norman SC Video of it running

Post by blue cat Sat Mar 02 2024, 12:11

Runs well.

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down