www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petter A1 24-T2 air jet and slow running jet

2 posters

Go down

Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Empty Petter A1 24-T2 air jet and slow running jet

Post by bloodhound Fri Oct 08 2021, 14:10

Decided to tackle the maintenance of the carb on my Petter A1 today as it was leaking, on getting it apart the air jet was completely missing, and the slow running jet wasn't very healthy. So I need a new air and slow running jet. Can anyone help with the size of jets needed and who could supply them. Thanks in advance for any help.

bloodhound
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Empty Re: Petter A1 24-T2 air jet and slow running jet

Post by blue cat Fri Oct 08 2021, 18:43

Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Zenith10

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Empty Many thanks

Post by bloodhound Fri Oct 08 2021, 19:27

blue cat wrote:Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Zenith10
Thanks for the information, I think my A1 is one of the later models ie after 1951 judging by the serial number. The model number on the carb is C1323. got to read the full specs and an air jet is not used on this model carb hence 'nil' should have read it all first Sad  thanks for your reply will build the carb back up tomorrow and give it a try.

bloodhound
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Petter A1 24-T2  air jet and slow running jet Empty Re: Petter A1 24-T2 air jet and slow running jet

Post by bloodhound Sat Oct 09 2021, 13:34

Thanks for the help, carb back on no leaks and running a lot better. Only problem I have now is the governor arm doesn't quite reach the tickover screw when running. Is there some method of setting the governor arm??

bloodhound
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodhound Sat Oct 09 2021, 16:28

OK figured it out by adjusting the spring tension. Very Happy Very Happy

bloodhound
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down