www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Villers WX11, Lister A Junior, drag saws, hit and miss open cranks wanted

Go down

Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Villers WX11, Lister A Junior, drag saws, hit and miss open cranks wanted Empty Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Villers WX11, Lister A Junior, drag saws, hit and miss open cranks wanted

Post by StewartH Wed May 03 2017, 16:57

Hello All,

I'm on the hunt for good examples of the following;

Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Found a Cistern Top - Apple Top on hold.
Villers WX11, Now Found!
Lister A Junior Now Found
Drag saws Parts found needs timber
hit and miss open cranks On Hold

nothing too heavy - 1 1/2 upto 6 or 8 HP I'd of thought - probably more like 5HP for the Petters..

Preferably complete and in very good order mechanically wise - and hopefully a trolley - I very much like working clothes or oily rags but would prefer not to waste your time on projects - I have enough of those...

I'm in the market to pay a fair and good price (despite being a Scot...)- I'm based in the South near Guildford and will travel for the right opportunity. Would appreciate any advice on any particular engine you're selling over a cuppa rather than just running away...nothing like a bit of experience from a previous owner to help me on my way.

This is a rare opportunity for me to do this -  so consider a purchase to be the last place your engine ends up - I'm not going to let this one go as the choice listed are really the top of my wish list (sad I know but that's life!) They will see regular outings to local shows and probably GDSF.

I'll trawl shows and the like but have had good luck before reaching out to this forum. I'll update the post if anything happens to save time and effort on your part.

any suggestions appreciated (nice clean ones...) -

I've been working on many daft engine projects - I really enjoy the 'fettling' but need a runner to give me hope!

Best

Hamish

Last edited by StewartH on Mon May 13 2019, 11:05; edited 3 times in total
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Villers WX11, Lister A Junior, drag saws, hit and miss open cranks wanted Empty Re: Peter M Appletop, Cistern top, Villers WX11, Lister A Junior, drag saws, hit and miss open cranks wanted

Post by StewartH Wed May 10 2017, 11:50

The good news is I have been found a WX11 (thanks to forum member Dan in the west country for the pointer) but still on the lookout for the others....
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down