www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb

4 posters

Go down

Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb Empty Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb

Post by mayog Thu Feb 25 2016, 16:27

Whilst removing the fuel pump pipe from the Carb on my Lister Junior it became clear that at some time in its life the pipe has been sheared from the fuel pump.

Can anyone give advice if this fitting is available for sale anywhere or who best to contact,

Any help appreciated, Geoff

trying to add picLister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb 1

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb Empty Re: Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb

Post by mayog Thu Feb 25 2016, 16:40

Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb 3

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb Empty Re: Lister Junior fuel pump pipe fitting to Carb

Post by ray fisher Sun Feb 28 2016, 19:47

If you send me the bits for a pattern i will make you a pipe for the cost of the postage.

ray fisher
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by mayog Mon Feb 29 2016, 13:57

ray fisher wrote:If you send me the bits for a pattern i will make you a pipe for the cost of the postage.
Dear Ray, thanks for the offer to make a pipe for the lister junior, the offer is very much appreciated, however the pipe to the Carb is ok, it is the connector from the bottom of the fuel pump which the pipe connects to which has sheared off, i have tried to add an image but this only opens if you right click on the icon and pick open image on new page, any help advice would be greatly appreciated as im stuck at the moment, Geoff

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodsman Tue Mar 01 2016, 09:31

Try creating yourself an account on Photobucket, load the images there then click the image to get the 'Share this photo' links top right. Click the Direct link to copy the url to clipboard then go back to your post and use the Insert an image button to paste the url.
Hope this helps.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Ovens Wed Mar 09 2016, 07:03

Do you know anyone whom is into building live steam models (or possibly other forms of engineered models), they should have the skills and gear to braze the broken pieces back together.

Darryl Ovens
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by mayog Wed Mar 09 2016, 07:45

Thanks Darryl, a chap is very kindly helping me with this part at the moment thanks to the forum, will update,
Geoff

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by ray fisher Sat Mar 19 2016, 20:39

Unfortunately I seem to have a problem with the threadcutting gearbox on the lathe at the moment so will do a temporary repair to the old part and it should be in the post Monday.
I will thread the new blank as soon as I can repair the gears and send it to you as a spare when done.

ray fisher
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by mayog Sat Mar 19 2016, 20:52

Ray, anything is a bonus and grateful for the help and advice you have provided, tribute to the forum and hobby,

Geoff

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down