www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled

2 posters

Go down

Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled Empty Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled

Post by rich07961 Sat Oct 31 2015, 17:29

Went mad and took a chance on this one today, Lister B 1927, not been run for many years, me being me had to have a go at getting it going this afternoon
and am pleased to say magneto all ok and I did have it running for a little while, will spend a few hrs tomorrow freeing up throttle linkage as it wanted to run to fast,
this one is most certainly going to stay as is and only going to check over and oil up

Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled Wp_00050
rich07961
rich07961
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled Empty Re: Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled

Post by rich07961 Sun Nov 01 2015, 21:26

Spent some time today checking over, valve clearances etc, plus removed rust on flywheels to check that they have all the same numbers as plate, someone has painted over bits with the completely wrong colour, but hay ho it runs ok andat the mo do not have a any time to do a complete restoration, filled up up the water tank, glad I don't have a water meter,  Smile

rich07961
rich07961
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled Empty Re: Acquired this little gem today Lister B tank cooled

Post by StewartH Tue Nov 03 2015, 11:28

Liking your style Squire - a good find by the looks of it - and nice to see its taken only a weekend to have it up and running and looking good - any plans to put it to work or are you looking to rally it?

Whatever your plans I hope it keeps you entertained! - thanks for sharing the video

best

Hamish
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down