www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

jap model 5 1947 out of shed and under the spanners

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jap model 5  1947 out of shed and under the spanners - Page 2 Empty Re: jap model 5 1947 out of shed and under the spanners

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:25

affraid affraid Jonesey in a onesie, now I've got a picture of that in my mind. affraid affraid pale
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

jap model 5  1947 out of shed and under the spanners - Page 2 Empty Re: jap model 5 1947 out of shed and under the spanners

Post by Ianhw77k Thu Oct 25 2012, 18:18

OK that's settled then, we're all piling round to Kev's house. What time do we all meet there? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ianhw77k
Ianhw77k
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Oct 26 2012, 01:00

stationary stu wrote: affraid affraid Jonesey in a onesie, now I've got a picture of that in my mind. affraid affraid pale
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

stu
me too mate
jonesey in a pink leopard print onesy
im so scard and scared buy the image , i was close to taking prozach and warferine tablets to kope with the image

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Oct 26 2012, 01:06

Ianhw77k wrote:OK that's settled then, we're all piling round to Kev's house. What time do we all meet there? Laughing Laughing Laughing

all are welcome
you maybe sleeping in the shed,
for the over nighters lol lol
jap model 5  1947 out of shed and under the spanners - Page 2 100_6215
jap model 5  1947 out of shed and under the spanners - Page 2 100_6216

P.S the sheds on wheels,
has now done over the 1000 miles mark
and not a screw, panel , plank ect has been replaced or altered
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Oct 26 2012, 18:03

should i be concered at you lot .... makes me think at times ...

All worth a chuckle at you lads .

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27 2012, 11:47

Matt we'd have a boring life if you couldn't have a laugh with friends.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Sun Oct 28 2012, 01:43

matt
it all helps with the winter shed/ cabin fever we will all get over the next few months
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28 2012, 11:56

matt86 wrote:should i be concered at you lot .... makes me think at times ...

matt

Matt careful you know thinking can be dangerous for you. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2