www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petter M series 1

+6
mike d
BRASSO
Hope and Crank
Statman
Lister John
milliejasper1111
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petter M series 1 - Page 2 Empty Petter Little Pet

Post by papermerlin Thu Sep 29 2016, 05:30

Good looking engines! I live in South Australia and have a fair collection of engines which I display at the Cobdogla Irrigation museum. I am having trouble getting parts for a LITTLE PET Petter engine with an acorn top. It is in very condition but is missing the Maggy and carburettor I have tried with no luck to get these bits in Aust. Has anyone got any idea where i could purchase these parts. Cheers Robin.

papermerlin

Back to top Go down

Petter M series 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Petter M series 1

Post by StewartH Fri Sep 30 2016, 08:48

Hello Ian - Great thread and thanks for working through the gremlins with uploading the pics! - well worth it in my opinion Squire! A great looking machine. very rare and please keep your hard work going and take it to a few shows!

Robin - G'day to you.... There is a good section on this forum for 'Wanted' Items - and other forums you can post wanted adverts - of fleabay..... I appreciate the shipping costs may add a little too much to the cost - but that's one of the downsides with our hobby Smile

Best

Hamish
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by papermerlin Mon Oct 03 2016, 03:55

Thanks Hamish. I will give it a try. I have a daughter in London who travels to Aust often so transport from U.K. for these fairly small items would not be a problem. Little Pets are not common around here so it would be a beaut motor to display if I can get these parts. Cheers Robin.

papermerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by StewartH Mon Oct 10 2016, 13:22

You have the perfect post master then! - many moons ago a friend in Perth (who has since moved to SA) got his daughter to bring back small engine parts - nearly paid for her entire stay on the profit he made...

Good luck with the hunt and let us all know if we can help.

Best

Hamish
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2