www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Coborn C3 rebuild (from a somewhat less-than standing start)

+5
blue cat
maryalice
Ambermile
StuartTurnerSteve
Woodsman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coborn C3 rebuild  (from a somewhat less-than standing start) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coborn C3 rebuild (from a somewhat less-than standing start)

Post by Duncan g Mon Oct 31 2022, 16:07

Can I ask where did you get the decals and makers information transfers from please

Duncan g

Back to top Go down

Coborn C3 rebuild  (from a somewhat less-than standing start) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coborn C3 rebuild (from a somewhat less-than standing start)

Post by Garak Tue Nov 01 2022, 07:03

Either the engine never started out as a petrol / paraffin model or you have got the wrong tank bracket.

Here's mine

Coborn C3 rebuild  (from a somewhat less-than standing start) - Page 2 Untit428

Now you will have the pleasure of trying to start it, they are a pig to start, but once started mine will happily run all day on either fuel but don't forget to change back to petrol before you stop it.
Garak
Garak
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2