www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles?

2 posters

Go down

Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles? Empty Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles?

Post by harrone Thu Apr 14 2016, 08:20

That is were designed purely to drive other stationary equipment on a farm or in a factory?

Last edited by harrone on Thu Apr 14 2016, 13:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic altered to reduce the list somewhat)

harrone
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles? Empty Re: Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles?

Post by RustonMark Thu Apr 14 2016, 12:18

Mark there are quite a few, see Patrick Knight's "A-Z of Stationary Engines".  Many of them are early and quite obscure.  I think I'll kick off with

"Richard Hornsby". bounce

RustonMark
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles? Empty Re: Which UK manufactured air cooled engine brands were never ever associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles?

Post by harrone Thu Apr 14 2016, 13:57

I tried to get valid responses to this topic from another angle in a previous topic question but another member put up a confusing list that included many of the manufacturers that were associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles. So I'm trying again.

harrone
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by RustonMark Thu Apr 14 2016, 14:59

harrone wrote:I tried to get valid responses to this topic from another angle in a previous topic question but another member put up a confusing list that included many of the manufacturers that were associated with lawnmowers, motorcycles or motor vehicles. So I'm trying again.

Sorry missed the words "air-cooled". The previous thread did list quite a few, is there a particular reason you need the information ? It may help folks concentrate on the information you actually need.

RustonMark
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum