www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

help with petter light contol board PLEASE

3 posters

Go down

help with petter light contol board PLEASE Empty help with petter light contol board PLEASE

Post by iansteele Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:41

hi im new to the forum and have just aquiered a petter light black but the control board needs up dateing as the wires are knakerd and there are some free wires hanging lose so what im asking is has anyone got one that they can send me pics of the wirng or a wiring diagram many thank in advansce Question [img][/img]

iansteele

Back to top Go down

help with petter light contol board PLEASE Empty Re: help with petter light contol board PLEASE

Post by fowlerfan Thu Apr 11 2013, 21:53

I think there might be a wiring diagram on the Internal Fire Petter Archive. Worth a look.
Cheers Dave
fowlerfan
fowlerfan
A true Stationary engine owner

http://www.stationaryenginesscotland.co.uk

Back to top Go down

help with petter light contol board PLEASE Empty Re: help with petter light contol board PLEASE

Post by nutgone Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:11

I might be able to help you with some very good period-looking wire. I bought some to do my Tarpen, it really looks the part....

help with petter light contol board PLEASE DSC01247

I'm an ex-electrician, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your particular plant, so I can't really help much right now, but if you do get a diagram & need any help then by all means ask, we have a couple of other members who are good with electrics & electronics as well, so between the lot of us we should have you up & running again.

If you can't find a diagram, try posting some detailed pics, we might be able to help you place those spare wires, otherwise I would just suggest replacing them one at a time, & taking plenty of pictures for reference, should you get lost at any point.

Hope this helps a bit. 👍

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 12:42

Ian what part of the country are you?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by fowlerfan Fri Apr 12 2013, 17:45

There is some wiring / connection info here:-

http://www.petternut.co.uk/Petter-Light.htm

I will see if I can find anything else for you. It may be better to make contact with a Petter Light owner to get some photos or even to view a board to draw out the wiring diagram.

Cheers Dave
fowlerfan
fowlerfan

http://www.stationaryenginesscotland.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down