www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Lister J comments?

Go down

Lister J comments? Empty Lister J comments?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24 2009, 21:05

Ok guys whats your views on a Lister J? Also what kind of weight are they? And what kind of money they selling for?

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Lister J comments? Empty Re: Lister J comments?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26 2009, 16:37

Ok guys this is the latest addition to my collection. I'll post more pics after I've collected it this week.

[flash]Lister J comments? Bqlcww12[/flash]

Stu

Back to top Go down

Lister J comments? Empty that looks a fine

Post by Admin Sun Jul 26 2009, 16:53

that looks a fine example mate, im jealous tongue not really one to comment on an ammount its worth, as if that was mine i would belive it was priceless but some ever members may know.Rough weight has gotta be around 350kgs aint it

Admin
Admin

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Lister J comments? Empty ignore me

Post by Admin Sun Jul 26 2009, 17:10

just had a look in a lister guide, rough weight is around 522kgs depending if your including the tank, think is is right unless any members knows different

Admin
Admin

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26 2009, 17:45

I found an article on an Oz stationary engine site that puts the weight at just over the half ton mark, so my winch and trailer should manage it ok. Thanks to all that replyed Smile
I'm very happy with it Ryan I've been doing cartwheels all afternoon lol I've always wanted a biggish, tank cooled engine so now i'm happy Smile Next a hit n miss but thats when 6 numbers come up or santa does some over time Laughing lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down