www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Just about finished!

3 posters

Go down

Just about finished! Empty Just about finished!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 21:32

Had the WX11 out for a run Fairford, it ran very very well! didnt hunt at all just thumped away nicely, will need to hunt down some low smoke 2 stroke oil, the spare engine oil I had at the correct Mixture (56:1) made it look like I was contacting Indians!

Cheers Steve

Last edited by Skankin_giant on Thu Mar 31 2011, 03:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Just about finished! Empty Re: Just about finished!

Post by mike d Tue Aug 24 2010, 22:17

she looks a bit of a honey...

what did the Indians say....or didn't thay understand.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

well done Steve....

regard.........mike.
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BRASSO Wed Aug 25 2010, 09:34

Lookin good Steve,

Cheers

Mart.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
BRASSO
BRASSO
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Just about finished! Empty two stroke oil

Post by rustyreks Wed Oct 06 2010, 00:35

I am wondering whether the problem with the oil is that the modern stuff is the wrong spec this is what i have found with my villier engines on my mowers i have used the

two stroke oil pre mix type oil that mixes with petrol and my engines overheat i can tell by the sound that they make i just turn them off and have a cuppa and they smoke quite

badly on the fuel on my moters the mix is 60mls to the litre.People i talked to about these older engines say that they are designed to run on thicker oils so i switched to sae 30

grade and mix that in with the petrol there is a some smoke but nmot clouds and a little smoke is good for two strokes first thing i noticed was that the moter didnt overheat doing

the same lawn i now wont use the modern two stroke oil anymore try some sae 30 let me know how you get on regards brentnz

rustyreks
I really need to post more
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down