www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

please help me as i am new too it all

Go down

please help me as i am new too it all Empty please help me as i am new too it all

Post by pink lady Tue Aug 18 2009, 18:53

hello to you all and thank you for your welcome messages. i have a engine which is a petter a1 and i am going to paint it pink, would like to know which is the best paint to use. also it needs a magneto and a carb, my husband got me the engine for me to do up myself. so if anyone has any ideas on how they can help me with my new project afro flower
pink lady
pink lady
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

please help me as i am new too it all Empty Re: please help me as i am new too it all

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18 2009, 19:15

Well first get rid of the husband you have and get a real man in to help (if I can find one I'll let you know) lol!

It's great to see a Lady taking such an interest in what is a predominantly mans hobby. My wife gets her first engine next month but shes not a pink woman, so I think it could be purple and silver, but being a woman she will probably change her mind six times before she decides lol!
I'm sorry I can't help on the spares you need I've checked fleabay and theres nothing on there. Only mag. I have is to go on a jap engine I have but it has a weak spark.
Why don't you just get that DK off him, I'm sure you would have more luck at getting it running then he has lol!

Stu.

Back to top Go down

please help me as i am new too it all Empty thanks for your reply

Post by pink lady Tue Aug 18 2009, 19:24

hi, thanks for your text. i want to do it on my own without his help, just to prove that i can do it, im hopeing to get all the help i need off this forum lol! , im hoping that when i have finish it that i can rally it
pink lady
pink lady
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

please help me as i am new too it all Empty Re: please help me as i am new too it all

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18 2009, 19:33

Good luck I'm sure you'll do it. I don't know to much myelf but if I can help you with your engine I will, but I'm sure others will help you as much as they can.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum