www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Gaskets for a JAP 3 OHV engine NOT A SIDEVALVE ENGINE

Go down

Gaskets for a JAP 3 OHV engine NOT A SIDEVALVE ENGINE Empty Gaskets for a JAP 3 OHV engine NOT A SIDEVALVE ENGINE

Post by donp Fri Oct 06 2023, 13:15

Hi all, I ordered some gaskets from a Villiers/ JAP parts suppliers, I made a point of saying they were for a  JAP MODEL 3 OHV engine, on arrival this morning they are defiantly not for the OHV engine, I have emailed the supplier and am awaiting a reply back. I think they might be for the JAP 3 side valve engine looking at the shape.
Has anyone a photo or better still a HEAD gasket they would be willing to part with, on removing the cyl. head it seems it might just be a circular ring shape but as there is no gasket there to see/copy due to the amount of carbon about I am stumped till I get head cleaned and do not want to risk any possible damage to the gasket if there is one hiding.  Or anyone help with details of a supplier of JAP gaskets.

Don
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down