www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

1940's Lister A for sale

Go down

1940's Lister A for sale Empty 1940's Lister A for sale

Post by maryalice Wed Jun 02 2021, 18:29

Gentlemen,

In November 2019 a friend of mine died and he asked his wife to contact me to find homes for his collection of engines, I have found homes for all except one engine a Lister A hooper cooled engine he bought it as a pair of Lister A's, the other engine is dated as 1947 and now awaits it new owner.
The engine has been completely stripped down and, as you see in some of the pictures, has begun its restoration, its currently spread over two buildings and is in plastic containers, I believe I have found most of the parts or maybe all and will be visiting my friends widow to have another look, I know there is no magneto but the engine I'm certain is all there somewhere.
I've noticed that I forgot to photograph the crank, piston and conrod plus the other containers and will do this on Saturday.

If anybody is interested in the engine please pm me, I'm looking for £120.00 or a near offer.

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8412

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8411

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8414

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8413

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8415

1940's Lister A for sale Img_8416

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down