www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Its that time again

5 posters

Go down

Its that time again Empty Its that time again

Post by maryalice Mon Nov 04 2019, 08:38

Gentlemen,

Winter is here and I'm now turning to my next engine restoration, I have a 1919 Lister M thats been a sleeper for many years, I've had the flick magneto sorted and made some parts for the engine and now need to build a trolley. I have wheels, steel box section and a turn table so am going to be busy.

What have you to restore this winter for next year.

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Its that time again Empty Re: Its that time again

Post by Woodsman Mon Nov 04 2019, 09:09

Once I have fitted the tank to the Villiers MK40 and got it ready for market I think I'll make a start on the Norman T300 and the Douglas SV 54.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotstar5 Mon Nov 04 2019, 09:45

A Wolesley WD2

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Foden Mon Nov 04 2019, 12:01

More like 'what haven't I got' that requires restoration!! Embarassed   A Bernard W2 which I am part way through; a Stuart Turner P4 on a Gascoigne milking set;  a Stuart R2 pumpset (that the late Peter Forbes kindly sorted me the parts for but sadly passed away before I collected them) so that might not get finished for a while but will be sold when running  Then a Crossley 1030 'basket case', a Tangye pump to make a trolley for, a Bentall corn mill, my International M ideally needs a decoke, a Briggs Model B to tidy up and a Villiers C12 on a Fullwood milking set that has now lost its spark. A Lister Mounthill shearing set to try and get bits for,  then two rotovators........I'm going to live forever!Rolling Eyes

Edited to write that I went into the garage an hour ago and spotted the Petter W1H that needs fuel tank straps and an Alco Featherweight/JAP model 3 that also requires a trolley! Think that's about the lot, just need a mild Peak District winter now! Smile

Pete.

Last edited by Foden on Mon Nov 04 2019, 14:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain fade!)

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miley_bob Mon Nov 04 2019, 16:48

maryalice wrote:Gentlemen,

Winter is here and I'm now turning to my next engine restoration, I have a 1919 Lister M thats been a sleeper for many years, I've had the flick magneto sorted and made some parts for the engine and now need to build a trolley. I have wheels, steel box section and a turn table so am going to be busy.

What have you to restore this winter for next year.

Maryalice

Maryalice, I look forward to seeing the engine at Newby Hall for the 100 year old special feature in June Very Happy

miley_bob
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down