www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Witte Engine Idententification Help Please

2 posters

Go down

Witte Engine Idententification Help Please Empty Witte Engine Idententification Help Please

Post by Carmel Kid Sun Jan 25 2015, 19:54

I have a Witte throttle governed engine serial number B1430.  Anybody here know the year and horsepower?
Carmel Kid
Carmel Kid
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

Witte Engine Idententification Help Please Empty Re: Witte Engine Idententification Help Please

Post by Bamfordlad Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:13

Your engine is from the first year of manufacture of that model in 1922. Does it have a water cooled on non cooled/aircooled head. If it is the one in your avatar then it is 2HP.

Bamfordlad
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Witte Engine Idententification Help Please Empty Re: Witte Engine Idententification Help Please

Post by Carmel Kid Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:59

Yes,  it's the one pictured in my avatar.  I appreciate you letting me know what I have. Thank you very much!
Carmel Kid
Carmel Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum