www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Help with CS 3/1

Go down

Help with CS 3/1 Empty Help with CS 3/1

Post by Rusty old Iron Thu Jan 01 2015, 17:46

I have a 1939 CS 3/1, rad cooled and remote fuel tank. Its mostly complete, base plate, BKC 2kva alt. It is in need of piston rings and a small end pin, injector pump and injector. I am told that the small end pin will have to be made as they are not available any more.
I was thinking of up rating to a 5 or 6 /1 as parts are more available. What would be needed for this?
Would I be right in thinking that I would need a piston and cylinder along with a cylinder head. Would I need an injector pump and injector to suite the 5 or 6/1 or would any of the CS range of pumps and injectors be ok?
This engine I going to be used for light work running small machinery in my workshop.
Thanks
Simon

Rusty old Iron
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum