www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Where is Ray Hoolly

2 posters

Go down

Where is Ray Hoolly Empty Where is Ray Hoolly

Post by flogalog Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:40

Hello
A while ago I asked could someone give me a bit of info on my Ruston, several good people said go and ask Ray Hoolly which I duly did, I sent several e mails even offering to pay for the service but to date there is no reply. Is Ray still doing this any more or is he away? Maybe someone else could help
Best Regards Dave

flogalog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Where is Ray Hoolly Empty Re: Where is Ray Hoolly

Post by Foden Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:28

As far as I know Ray is still providing the service Dave, have you got his correct email? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bare in mind that Ray is in his eighties so may be poorly/on holiday etc, he has always replied to my requests within a day or so but I haven't contacted him since late last year. Might be worth you trying again?

Pete.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Where is Ray Hoolly Empty Where is Ray Hoolly

Post by flogalog Tue Jun 24 2014, 20:21

Hello Pete
Thank you for coming back to me on this one, I didn't know Ray was this age and so I can make allowances, I will try again on the e mail address you have posted and post an update if I succeed in contacting Ray
Best Regards Dave

flogalog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Where is Ray Hoolly Empty Re: Where is Ray Hoolly

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum