www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor

4 posters

Go down

Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor Empty Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor

Post by gingerstig80 Mon Mar 28 2011, 20:06

Time to start and restore my 6VQ, i have owned it for about 12 years now and only had it running a few times, the engine and compressor both work well, i think i will be just doing the paintwork for now, i have been told its the only engine in preservation in the world, i will be putting some pics up so people can see it and its size.

gingerstig80

Back to top Go down

Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor Empty Re: Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28 2011, 20:24

Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Paul cheers cheers

Admin
Admin

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor Empty Re: Ruston & Hornsby 6VQ coupled to a Broom & Wade sleeve valve compressor

Post by mike d Mon Mar 28 2011, 22:35

sorry but don't know your surname.....??

yes please put the photos on....

is it possible to show us it in it present state,and then when its finished....

sounds like a nice engine...

good luck with it..

regards..mike...
mike d
mike d
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Tue Mar 29 2011, 00:18

Sounds great keep us posted photos please Smile Smile Smile
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down