www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Neunen postponed until August 16-18

2 posters

Go down

Neunen postponed until August 16-18 Empty Neunen postponed until August 16-18

Post by blue cat Tue May 07 2024, 21:53

In case no one on here has heard, due to a totally waterlogged site the Nuenen stationary engine rally in Holland has been cancelled on 18-20 May, and will now be held on 16-18 August.

https://nuenen.jtd.nl/en/terrein-te-nat-voor-de-show-nieuwe-datum-voor-nuenen-2024/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2_UnIudsvYr6LJlJqk7fEUodI-Lmnvva5lrrBVkZ1iGVMl1cZiSZgcYwo_aem_AQXUE2bh6dT8nJz1d4DD875ZAbd0HtJgeAmFiTX87pxv8UKo-9BrEHpSDmR2V-zQl16fMiiRMUYAvf0kfp-o5IkJ

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Neunen postponed until August 16-18 Empty Re: Neunen postponed until August 16-18

Post by maryalice Tue May 07 2024, 22:13

I received an email today as well, a rally I attended for five years and in my opinion the best rally I used to attend, Peter Forbes, his wife and youngest son got me interested in it and I then took a mate in my van with our engines for a couple of years. We saw some of the finest engines ever made from all over Europe and some very nice people, you didn't have to speak any language because we all spoke "engines", If you've never been then go at least once, Its worth the effort.

Maryalice

maryalice
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down