www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2

3 posters

Go down

Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2 Empty Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2

Post by Bob The Skiprat Tue Aug 16 2022, 22:23

Hi as per title a long shot has anyone an oil pressure gauge for sale kind regards Bob

Bob The Skiprat
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2 Empty Re: Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2

Post by chuffchuff Fri Oct 21 2022, 11:55

Did you get a oil pressure gauge? I might have one. Could you send/post a picture of the gauge you need and I'll compare it to what I have. Cheers, Jim L

chuffchuff
A true Stationary engine owner
A true Stationary engine owner

Back to top Go down

Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2 Empty Re: Oil Pressure Gauge Wanted For A Norman T300 MK 2

Post by Woodsman Fri Oct 21 2022, 15:59

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUALITY-HOLMAN-UNUSED-BRASS-BRAMALL-OIL-PRESSURE-GAUGE-7-5cm-dia-60-psi/204127134843

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down