www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them?

+3
rich07961
Woodsman
DeepBass9
7 posters

Go down

www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them? Empty www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them?

Post by DeepBass9 Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:26

Has anyone successfully dealt with www.stationaryengineparts.com?

I have ordered some bits from them and got an email saying the order is completed, but recieved nothing on my side. No one responds to their email or webform and the phone rings and rings.

Does anyone have another contact for them?

DeepBass9
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them? Empty Re: www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them?

Post by Woodsman Thu Dec 03 2015, 14:11

Hi,
Ordered a new Petter A1 silencer from them and received it fairly promptly. According to the ebay store they have a payment line  - they might be keener to answer Smile

08448 567309

Just noticed the line under the banner
'This Shop seller is currently away. Please add this Shop to your favourites so that you can visit again.'

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them? Empty Re: www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them?

Post by rich07961 Thu Dec 03 2015, 15:52

I have bought quite a few parts from them and all been good, all apart from one time, part had to come from supplier and they neglected to tell me until I rang them to find out where the part was, all in all am satisfied. Richard

A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

www.stationaryengineparts.com - Anyone use them? Empty Parts

Post by The Newby Tue Dec 08 2015, 15:08

Hi, I am a total newby to this, and I contacted them as I needed a new float and needle along with other bits, I had quite a wait as they didn't tell me when I ordered that they were on back order, and it was only when I rang after about three weeks they told. It did arrive later though.

The Newby
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by tony RA Sat Dec 12 2015, 00:03

I/ve had quite few things from them never been any problem they are mostly on ball

tony RA
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmenginerd Sat Jan 23 2016, 14:23

I have bought stuff from them and I am in South Africa and they made it here in 3weeks.

Farmenginerd
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepBass9 Mon Jan 25 2016, 06:24

Farmenginerd wrote:I have bought stuff from them and I am in South Africa and they made it here in 3weeks.

Unfortunately I am still waiting (8 weeks later). Not sure if that is the SA post office though.

DeepBass9
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixie Mon Jan 25 2016, 18:56

I've bought a few bits from them and had no problems

Nixie
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum