www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

winch identification

2 posters

Go down

winch identification Empty winch identification

Post by spit-bang Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could identify and possibly date this flat belt driven winch that i bought a couple of months ago. its a nice piece of kit with fast and loose pullies and is in working order. i have looked all over it but havent found a makers plate. It is quite heavy and i have no plns for it at the mo, apart from moving it undercover, i got it as part of a joblot with a lister rotary pump and a 1929 lister d type. any help much appreciated cheers.winch identification 00310.

spit-bang
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

winch identification Empty Re: winch identification

Post by steve w Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:35 pm

I wonder if it was part of a log saw set up? used to winch the logs as the cable looks very long?
steve w
steve w
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spit-bang Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:19 am

Yes. there does seem to be a long cable, but not very thick. the only manufacturer i could of is winget, but have no way of confirming it.

spit-bang
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down