www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

my little girl at work please every one must see this its unreal

4 posters

Go down

my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal Empty my little girl at work please every one must see this its unreal

Post by kevjhnsn Thu Aug 08 2013, 05:56

my little just turned 3 yrs old forman, picked the colour off the shelf , shoock the can,got a flathead screw driver of the tool board, opened it ,got a brush out the shed draw ,mine is out of her vision level ontop of head lol ,bless,and painted all the sump off her own back ,and no paint on her cloths,thank god,thats what happens when dadda dont shut the child gate correctly, but very impresses with her learned from dadda skills and what goes were in my shed knowlodge, it was going to be empire blue not battle grey, but seeing as she started it that colour ,after i finished my tea i did all the rest, all the panels are also hanging and drying will take some more pics tommorow of my skills just look at that stright line ,and she did it all the way around ,up to the sump gasket "flipping auwsome
but for now leave it at my eldests tallents

my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal P1000710
my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal P1000711
little to deep with the brush in paint "must point this out to her in the future lol
my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal P1000712
my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal P1000714
my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal P1000715
facebook Krj-for Stationary-engine Restorations posted 3mins ago
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal Empty Re: my little girl at work please every one must see this its unreal

Post by aussiemike Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:13

That's priceless kev.
The engine looks like its coming along well too.Cool 

aussiemike
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

my little girl at work  please every one must see this its unreal Empty Re: my little girl at work please every one must see this its unreal

Post by StewartH Thu Aug 08 2013, 13:40

I can completely understand the situation - mine are similar age and get into all sorts of trouble - and point out "daddy did it" - and you'd crush her if you changed the colour - just as well it wasn't pink! nice part of the history of its restoration Smile best

hamish
StewartH
StewartH
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Thu Aug 08 2013, 17:50

Who needs dollies pushchairs when you can have a great big engine lol nice one mate

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down