www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Famous at last

5 posters

Go down

Famous at last Empty Famous at last

Post by JONESEY Thu Sep 27 2012, 23:59

I have just flicked through the Stationary Engine Magazine , and there are two Dorset boys engines Very Happy
(Don't let it go to your head boys) they look great.
Mr Webb's Petter looking fantastic that's the engine not you Laughing Laughing Laughing
Not forgetting Abes Witte and water pump also looking fantastic Abes hiding or in the beer tent Laughing Laughing
Well done lads
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Famous at last Empty Re: Famous at last

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Sep 28 2012, 00:09

jonesey
someone has to hold the beer tent bar up at these rallys Very Happy lol! Very Happy lol!
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28 2012, 11:21

Well done guys, a great job done by Ian to get his Petter up and running they way it should and Abes for polishing eveything in site Laughing Laughing Laughing
Being as there Dorset boys I know there was no bribes handed out to get there engines in the mag as they can never find there wallets. Very Happy Laughing
It's times like this I think I should buy the magazine. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Fri Sep 28 2012, 12:38

Thanks for the comments mr jones and all, ive still not seen it yet, Mike phoned me and said we were in the mag, well pleased made all the effort worth while, will have to see if i can find another project in the winter, just sold my D little ones not too happy as he said it was his engine but theres plenty more, might move the petter on if anyones interested, ill try and get over this week Chris if i can,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matt86 Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:52

Well done lads i bet you 2 are happy as a pig in muck !

I dont get the engine mag so i have not seen it , if some wizzkid was to scan and put on here would be good Wink Wink

matt
matt86
matt86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjhnsn Fri Sep 28 2012, 17:45

matt86 wrote:Well done lads i bet you 2 are happy as a pig in muck !

I dont get the engine mag so i have not seen it , if some wizzkid was to scan and put on here would be good Wink Wink

matt
me to sorry lads ,use the pennys for the engine kitty,
rather than on a magazine
would be nice to see the write up and pics to go with
kev

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29 2012, 11:20

I thought it was just me that didn't bother to get the mag, seems like there's a few others.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by JONESEY Sat Sep 29 2012, 17:21

Here they areFamous at last 11310Famous at last 11410Famous at last 11510
Jonesey
JONESEY
JONESEY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sat Sep 29 2012, 17:35

Ahhhhh great just picked up my copies from the newsagent and did not know about this well chuffed

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Sat Sep 29 2012, 17:58

Welcome back mr Abes, did you have a good time, mike told me earlier in the week we were in there but didnt see it till today in his copy,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sat Sep 29 2012, 18:08

Great time mate many thanks, you around this week so that i can touch bases ref the other project

ian webb wrote:Welcome back mr Abes, did you have a good time, mike told me earlier in the week we were in there but didnt see it till today in his copy,
Ian

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Sat Sep 29 2012, 18:42

yes im around tomorrow and most of the week, not aobut neaxt weekend im hoping to do mangerton for the weekend,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sat Sep 29 2012, 19:16

Great mate will have to be during the week if thats ok as a bit tied up this weekend what with just getting back from holiday let us know what days good with you

ian webb wrote:yes im around tomorrow and most of the week, not aobut neaxt weekend im hoping to do mangerton for the weekend,
Ian

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Sat Sep 29 2012, 19:21

Abes wrote:Great mate will have to be during the week if thats ok as a bit tied up this weekend what with just getting back from holiday let us know what days good with you

ian webb wrote:yes im around tomorrow and most of the week, not aobut neaxt weekend im hoping to do mangerton for the weekend,
Ian

How many more times do you have to be told to keep the sordid details of what you get up to at home to yourself and not on the forum, when you have been untied let me know when you would like to visit, lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sat Sep 29 2012, 19:37

LMAO they always say the old ones are the best and being the old git you are iam not suprised, will do will give you a ring end of weekend to confirm mate

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian webb Sat Sep 29 2012, 19:47

Abes wrote:LMAO they always say the old ones are the best and being the old git you are iam not suprised, will do will give you a ring end of weekend to confirm mate
ok np mate im off to work now so will spk soon,
Ian

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 10:55

Cracking pics and thanks for posting Jonesey (wonders how he managed to post them Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:14

Can send you a step by step guide if you need one mate

stationary stu wrote:Cracking pics and thanks for posting Jonesey (wonders how he managed to post them Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Stu.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01 2012, 10:06

No I'm fine thanks Abes, it was a dig at Jonesey not long ago he could hardly turn a pc on. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down